Friday, November 8, 2013

Turkey Prep 101 Live on Char-Broil

I love talking turkey, as you may know, so I was thrilled to be asked to post an in-depth article about turkey preparation for Char-broil. If you've ever had questions about thawing a turkey, brines, and the best way to slather, rub and butter your bird before cooking it, this post is for you!

I'm also working on a post about doing a practice run before the big T-Day, so that you may work out any kinks without your mother-in-law breathing down your neck. I speak not of my own mother-in-law. She and I get along just peachy. Ever since we tried a complicated cheesecake recipe right after my son was born (and I recovering from a C-section), Thanksgiving has been a symbol of our bonding. If you are looking for a six hour cheesecake recipe, call me.

It doesn't hurt that we both enjoy a good bottle of wine. But I digress...

Click here to read the entire article. Please, please ask me questions, either on the Char-broil comments section or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment